Here’s a selection of mobility-related events you should look out for in the second half of 2019 (and if you like to organise things early on, we also included a big one in the first half of 2020):
- High-Level Conference „Towards a more inclusive and diverse transport sector“ on 26 September 2019 in Brussels – a European Commission’s conference to promote diversity
- H2020 Transport Info Day on 7 October 2019 in Brussels – an informative event on upcoming funding opportunities of approximately €356 million under the Mobility for Growth (MG), Automated Road Transport (ART), Green Vehicles (GV), and Next Generation Batteries (BAT) calls
- Digital Transport Days 2019 from 7 to 9 October 2019 in Helsinki – an event focused on digital solutions for transport and mobility
- European Week of Cities and Regions from 7 to 10 October 2019 – a European networking platform for experts in regional and local development
- Autonomy & The Urban Mobility Summit on 16-17 October 2019 in Paris – an annual B2B and B2G event that brings innovators and policymakers together to change the way we move in cities
- Polis Annual Conference on 27-28 November 2019 in Brussels – Europe’s leading event on sustainable urban mobility
- Transport Research Arena 2020 from 27 to 30 April 2020 in Helsinki – the largest European research and technology conference on transport and mobility, themed „Rethinking transport – towards clean and inclusive mobility“.
If you look for urban-themed events, check out the list published by Urbanicity.